Salaheddin Islamic School offers one of the most affordable Private School Tuition fees in all of Toronto.
School Fees are of two types:
(1) A one time fee at the beginning of the year, called the Student Activity Fee (SAF) and
(2) the monthly Tuition Fee.
The SAF is used to cover the costs of:
- a few stationery items, given to the student at the start of their schooling year
- the student agenda
- usage of textbooks (consumables and otherwise)
- photocopies and
- various ancillary supplies and resources.
The School Fee Structure for the 2015-2016 academic school year is as follows:
|1 Child||2 Children||3 Children||4 Children||5 Children||Each High
|Total per Month||$300||$540||$720||$840||$900||$325|
|An additional (yearly) Student Activity Fee (SAF) of:
- SAFs are non-refundable
- Parents must pay all months while the student(s) are enrolled even in the event the student(s) may be away from school for a prolonged time, but still enrolled and/or plan on rejoining the school
- Parents may have to pay supplementary fees from time to time for extra-curricular activities, e.g. EQAO administration fees, OUAC application fees, field trips, the school’s snack program, lunch program or other personal administrative requests etc.
- Payment method preferred: Post Dated Cheques.